Sunday, May 3, 2009

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: i am cow here me moo
Stranger: i weigh twice as much as you
Stranger: nad i look good on the barbeque
Stranger: yogurt curd cream cheese and butter
Stranger: made from liquids from my utter
Stranger: i am cow i am cow i am cow
You: wow
Stranger: shall i go into the second verse?
You: please!
Stranger: i am cow
Stranger: eating grass
Stranger: methane gas comes out my ass
Stranger: and out my mussle when i belch
Stranger: oh the ozone layer is thiner
Stranger: from the outcome of my dinner
Stranger: i am cow i am cow ive got gas
Stranger: 3rd and final?
You: please go on
Stranger: i am cow here i stand
Stranger: far and wide upon this land
Stranger: and i am living everywhere
Stranger: from BC to newfoundland
Stranger: you can squeeze my teits
Stranger: by hand
Stranger: i am cow i am cow i am cowwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment